Thursday, June 20, 2013

Appraisal? Effective Life? WTH

We have made it though two rounds of underwriting for the house and all is well with our finances to move forward to closing and what happens?!?! The appraiser put in his report "life expectancy of home: 25 years?!?!? What the heck does that mean?

As I always try to do, I'm keeping on the sunny side and choosing to believe that this is a positive remark being interpreted poorly by the UW team or a mistake in wording, instead saying, "the house is in excellent shape and appears to be 25 years old." Which would be a positive considering its actually a tad bit older, not sure the tab bit but whatev?!? 

I'm so beyond ready to get settled.....condo life is good, and I'm beyond grateful to have a place to stay while in this transition, especially with the hubs by my side but June 20th has come and gone, which was our goal date. I am a bit to blame for my employer did not reply to verifying employment until the 11th hour, or should I blame them? Always so much easier to blame someone rather than accept true powerlessness. 
We are powerless over the appraisers wording! We have no other choice than to hurry up and wait..... Which is an oxi-moron in itself.

This has been a complete fiasco! I am surprised they have not asked for my womanly organs to get this shit done!
 
Please hear me when I say I'm grateful for a place to rest my head while in transition, but it really is starting to hey old! I feel like I need a vacation from the house loan process! Maybe they will give us a trip when we close for pain and suffering during this time. Doubtful but one can dream?

I'm really really feeling the need to lay by the pool, visit my Bama family and get away from the madness! Then maybe just maybe we can come back to closing date?!?!? I wonder what the odds are for the happening sometime soon? May have to play hookie from work tomorrow afternoon? JUST KIDDING! Kinda.... LOL!

My hubs really wants this house! I can't and don't want to bare the heart break that will come if the appraiser words are legit. Thinking of taking on a side job just to make it happen, but oh what to do?Even the Lil Bill seems to be stressed out over this madness and needless to say it is well past my bed time, as I sit her pumpkin style writing this entry. Arghhhh! Gods will be done not mine.... Repeat! Repeat!

I have been blogging more than I have ever blogged before... Mainly bc no one wants to hear about my high class problems. I can't help but wonder if we should move on to another home??? Then who knows how much longer it will take?!?! Hell no?!? Well unless we have too...

Stay turned....whoever you are that has time to read my meaningless ramble. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment